Final semester jitters

Friday, January 11, 2008

The last semester of my student life is about to begin this coming Monday. I really don't want it to come, because I know it will zip by me and before I know it I'll be graduating.

I really enjoy university life and I don't want to leave it so soon!

In any case, there really isn't much of a choice. The transition can be frightening, but at the same time, exciting! I don't know for sure what's going to happen, but I do know that I'll be entering a new phase in my life, and a very important one at that.

So what are the things I'd like to do before I graduate? I don't really know. I guess I really ought to spend more time with the people around, and cherish the friendships I've got because there won't be a lot of time in the future. Many things will be done for the 'last time', and I guess I really DO want to make this year as memorable as possible. Last year ended really well for me, but I'm believing that this year will be even better.

Working on my goals for this year and realizing that some of the things are pretty achievable, but others would be difficult to achieve to the point it can seem a little unrealistic... or rather, I'd need a lot of FAITH to attain it. No reason not to aim high though.

Four years in university and it's down to the last semester. Here's to a great final few months in school. Maybe some miracles may happen to make it even more memorable... ^_^

Powered by ScribeFire.

Posted by Gerald at 1/11/2008 09:26:00 PM