Tagged

Thursday, April 19, 2007

How much have YOU changed in the last 10 years ?



April 1 1997



1) How old were you?

12+



2) Where did you go to school?

SMK SS17, Subang Jaya



3) Where did you work?

Huh? What's work?



4) Where did you live?

New place, Subang Jaya... Although I stayed in USJ



5) Where did you hang out?

SS15 ring a bell?



6) Did you wear glasses?

Still don't



7) Who was your best friend?

New place, new friends, none considered 'best' at that point...



8) How many tattoos did you have?

Huh? What?



9) How many piercings did you have?

Ouch. No thanks.



10) What car did you drive?

Geez, I wasn't even a teenager



11) Had you been to a real party?

Define 'real'... Seriously... no...



12) Had your heart broken?

I thought I had, but then I grew up and realised what it REALLY MEANT to have a broken heart...





April 1 2002



1) How old were you?

17+



2) Where did you go to school?

AJC, Singapore



3) Where did you work?

Same place I studied



4) Where did you live?

Boarding school... urgh...



5) Where did you hang out?

When we had time, Suntec City / Orchard Road



[hey, question #6 is missing!]



7) Who was your best friend?

Again, new environment, no 'best' friend yet



8) Who was your regular-person crush?

New place, new faces, nothing is regular...



9) How many tattoos did you have?

Still ouch...



10) How many piercing did you have?

Uhm... none?



11) What car did you drive?

Bus 11 aka my two legs



12) Had you had your heart broken?

Same answer as before...





April 1 2007



1) How old are you?

22+



2) Where do you work?

I don't



3) Where do you live?

Raffles Hall



4) Do you wear glasses?

Still don't



5) Where do you hang out?

Hall, because it's comfortable and there are lots of cool people around, plus it's fun!



6) Who is your best friend?

No particular one, but plenty of 'nakama'...



[and now, question #7 is missing!]



8) Do you talk to your old friends?

When I can get the chance to... sure!



9) How many piercing do you have?

Still none... I like my body without any extra holes thank you.



10) How many tattoos?

Untainted is the way to go, instead of being 60, wrinkled and wishing you hadn't gotten that skull which looks like a crying sealion now...



11) What kind of car do you drive?

IF / WHEN I get a car, I'll let you know.



12) Has your heart been broken?

Yeap. This time I could say it was for real, but you get over it... eventually...



tagging time (rubs hands with glee and delight, with echoing crazy laughter <-- some people would know this after endless rounds of the mafia game)

a) shimmersilver aka MeiKit

b) Nihara

c) Sim

d) Whoever else reads my blog



Technorati Tags: ,



Powered by ScribeFire.

Posted by Gerald at 4/19/2007 06:02:00 PM