Discouraged

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm feeling a bit discouraged now...

A sprained ankle two days before the finals is not something to be happy about. It might just be God's way of telling me to let it go...

I was really unsure about wanting to play. I've been fighting my finger injury and was close to coming out, but I was worried all along that it may not have been something God would've wanted me to do. At this point though, I've gotten a very clear answer from Him, so at least the decision has been made.

Still, I'm going to have to hold my head up. It's disappointing, and I feel really wished things were different. I really wished that I didn't have to face such trials... but it seems aiming for something great will always be littered with obstacles to overcome, and this one's just a bit too much for me. I just hope that in other areas that are God ordained, I can overcome the difficulties by His grace.

Posted by Gerald at 2/19/2008 12:26:00 PM