Thursday, July 07, 2005

Musical Baton Olympics???

So I'm back in KL a tad bored and I run across a little something which makes me obliged to post.

Total volume of music files on my computer: less than 1 gig (probably about 200 mb) due to the fact that I just bought a new computer.

The last CD I bought: Reflector

Song playing right now: Gavin DeGraw - I Don't Wanna Be

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:


I Don't Wanna Be - Gavin DeGraw (Hooked on that song... catchy tune)

All My Life - K-Ci and JoJo

Welcome to my Life - Simple Plan (Band... )

1985 - Bowling for Soup (Same as above, except influenced by Turning Point)

Heart of Worship - Sonicflood (Beautiful song)



Five people to whom I'm passing the baton: (Assuming you people read my blog)

Lydia
Grace
Lizzie
Steph - B|aZ
CK

P/S: To my dearest friends (among those who blog) i.e. the 5 people mentioned above; to "receive" the baton, copy and paste my post then replace the words in red with your own answer =) <==hah, din even change these words, see what i mean by lazy?

Posted by Gerald at 7/07/2005 08:05:00 AM