Saturday, June 11, 2005

Well, I'm back in hall, and finally uploaded all that I needed to so the blog now has a new face. It's sad really that it's still simple, but after realising that I can't use php unless I get my own site, I figured it would be better to just hang it for the time being and use blogger.

I ate a lot and the first reaction people got when they saw me was "You've grown fat." ??? -_-? Me? Fat? Well, ok, I put on some weight, but it's good for me. I think I filled out a bit and that's quite ok because I'm so skinny anyway. Still, I never thought I'd see the day when I'd be called fat.

Thailand was pretty relaxing. Visited my parents and got much needed rest. It was HOT though, much like it is in Singapore too. The difference is, hall is currently mosquito infested. I think I'll purchase some Ridsect™ or VapeMat™, and maybe buy some mosquito coils. I'll probably be able to get more sleep then.

Back to Thailand, I watched a lot of movies while I was there, catching all those which I intended to watch but thus far never had the chance. Shows like Master and Commander were pretty ok. I STILL haven't watched Million Dollar Baby though, but I'll try to soon.

Upcoming events these few months: Batman Begins, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, my new PC. Need to go shopping soon for a good deal. Either that or I wait till I have my final room before purchasing so I save myself from lugging it around.

Yes, lots of mini updates, nothing all that substantial. I could probably shelf designing due to the fact that it seems my 'skills' in this area is severely limited. Till something interesting comes up, signing off!

Posted by Gerald at 6/11/2005 09:58:00 AM