Saturday, January 31, 2004

CNY has come and gone... harvest not too lucrative but still quite good... heheh
Met up with many of my friends too... so it was good i guess...

Oh, I got my very first pay of RM260... for 10 days work... not bad...
In addition... got PI and some other incentives... so pay is gd... when it comes in...

Nothing much happening... oh, had some car problems... but it got fixed today in a matter of minutes... >.< It's amazing how these mechanics can just solve problems just like tat sumtimes and take DAYS for others... (Ok... not really amazing but... *shrug*)

*sigh* Valentine's day is coming... but jus like every other year it's probably gonna be just an ordinary day for me... except there's MTV Asia awards gg on... >.< I guess some people just aren't so lucky... >.<

I guess tat's all i can write now... got work tom so i can't write too much... cheerios!

Posted by Gerald at 1/31/2004 12:10:00 AM