Post Exam Elation cum Depression

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Once again it's that time after the exams when you face a certain dilemma. Sure, it's great to have it over and done with, but you kind of lose direction after that. I wonder why when you're busy, you're REALLY busy, but when you're not, you can't seem to find ANYTHING to occupy yourself... or at least that's how I feel now...

And I just finished my papers this morning.

In any case, post exams may be a happy moment for most people, and I must admit I feel very much the same way... for a short while. I believe we all need something to look forward to, something to strive for, to aim for, to be excited about, and when you find it, and have the time to pursue it, that's when life seems really fun.

One of the things I always try to do, is list down EVERYTHING I want to do after the exams, so that I can tick them off one by one during the holidays. This time around, I didn't, not because I didn't want to, but because I really didn't have much to put in. It's not like I have a whole lot anyway, and HYP has to start right about now... so I guess I'm not really all that keen on doing too many things.

To be perfectly honest, this period isn't the most rosy. It's great not having much to do, but I'm not having the time of my life either. God knows I need inspiration of some kind. Sadly, i'm not involved in POS or anything like that either. Not to mention the lack of company when people start working. Yes, this will be a sad holiday, and if it weren't for my HYP, I'd have fled back home already. I DO know that there are things God has planned for me even during this period, and as much as I look forward to it, there's also another part of me that's simply very aware about how things might turn out...

Ore wa Sabishi da ne...

Well, that aside, I guess I'll just try to make the best of it. It's always been that way after all. I really thank God that no matter what happens, I can always face what's coming with an assured peace, because everything is really in His command, and I guess we all have to live with that...

Powered by ScribeFire.

Posted by Gerald at 4/28/2007 03:29:00 AM