Thursday, August 26, 2004

It's been a long time, I know...

Life in Singapore has been interesting so far... I'm pretty much up to date withmy tutorials and stuff, but that's only because the lecturers are starting slow and it's just my first sem. I'm thinking it'll become really hectic as time passes...

Top of the list now is of couse concert. To the uninformed, I'm involved in a Hall production called Poppy. CLICKEY I'm one of the cast members and it's not an easy thing to act/sing/dance... However, I believe I can do it. Those around please please PLEASE do come and support me.

God is good. I've been through a rather stressful period this past few weeks but I'm OK now. Classes have been good and I understand most if not all of the lecturers. Hall life is fun, but there ARE some things which I still have my reservations about. Still, that's not really important just yet.

I think that's about all I can think of right now. CONCERT GANBATTE!

Posted by Gerald at 8/26/2004 09:37:00 PM