Thursday, October 30, 2003

I know I didn't post sunday's sermon... my computer got infected by a worm and I had to clean it...

Plus, I didn't have internet access in my room (wireless access had a bad connection), so I didn't have the notes with me either... >.<

Anyway, i'm downstairs at the reception area... only place to get a decent connection... they even switched off the one outside the library... >.<

Yea, looking forward to matrix revolutions... planning to stay over at elvis' place after... it starts at 10... i hope i can get tickets today... oh my, i got almost a week... ^^ but to be safe i'm BUYING (not booking) the tickets... PLUS the premier happens to fall on a very special day... ^^

Anyhow, been doing math lately, and physics only... Bio students have practical now... I dunno when they finish, but waiting for reply.... so far have me, Elvis, Pao Yau, Tracy, Ke Xin... waiting for more replies... hmm... looking at the list, i think pao yau's fears of not enough girls is unjustified... T_T better have more guys...

Anyway, A's drawing closer, so study more... oh, had sushi buffet yesterday... mand I was so stuffed... and I think the restaurant will blacklist us... >.< For those who understand, another Fried Hotate? >.<

Also, I joined friendster... (For the uninformed, like I was.... go here http://www.friendster.com) so i'm connected to a lot of ppl now... ^_^

I think that's mostly it for today's post... I'll try to post the sermon notes... ^^ soon... God Bless you!

Posted by Gerald at 10/30/2003 10:44:00 AM